ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
The ISO 9001 standard is a globally-accepted management system that integrates a company’s internal processes across the entire organization, facilitating a process approach for managing the business with an emphasis on managing risk.
ISO 9001 follows a higher level structure to make it easier to use in conjunction with other management system standards such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, etc that utilizes ISO 9001 as the base structure and then adds their industry-specific requirements to the standard.
Benefits to your Business
- Increases productivity and profitability by standardizing and simplifying processes; eliminates process waste and reduces internal costs
- Provides a framework to enable consistent, measured and monitored outcomes; demonstrates commitment to quality
- Drives improved customer satisfaction through better understanding of their needs; leads to improved customer retention & acquisition
- Helps in identifying and addressing risks within organizations; ensures compliance to statutory & regulatory requirements
Benefits to the Customers
- Organization can refer its details to national/international buyers for verification, just by giving their certificate number which can be verified from company’s website.
- Better chances of getting National / International orders through tenders or directly.
- Makes Organization systematic.
- Cost saving due to reduced time and effort.
- Better customer acceptability.
- Increased marketing and sales opportunities
- Improved quality & service though minimized mistakes which results in better reputation with Clients and Other stakeholders
- Reliable & on-time scheduling & delivery which results in fewer returned products & complaints
- Improved reporting and communications which results in happy and satisfied customers