ISO 45001 - OHSMS-INFO
ISO 45001:2018 is the management system standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system throughout an organization. ISO 45001 gives clear guidelines on how the working conditions in an organization must be. It enables the organizations to provide safe and healthy working conditions by ruling out chances of workplace accidents and disease, thereby proactively improving its performance of the OH&S.
All Organizations in Manufacturing sector specially in which the workers health is at risk( Heavy machinery, Air/Water/Soil/Noise pollution, Chemicals, Improper Working Conditions etc.)
Benefits to your Business
- Organization can refer its details to national/international buyers for verification, just by giving their certificate number which can be verified from company’s website.
- Better chances of getting National / International orders through tenders or directly. Increased marketing and sales opportunities
- Better crisis management systems
- Confidence among stakeholders
- Imparting awareness regarding OH&S risks
- Minimizes environmental footprint and diminishes risk of pollution incidents due to air,soil,water, noise pollution, etc.
- Reduction in employee turnover rate, i.e. less absenteeism of employees due to health problems